Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V. hereby grants you access to the Website and publishes texts, images and other materials that have been supplied by Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V and third parties. Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V thereby reserves the right to adjust the content or remove parts at any time without having to inform you about this. The information on the website is intended as non-binding and not as a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer designated as such from Sbit Automatiseringsdiensten B.V. This privacy statement was last amended on 31 May 2018.
Explanation of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG)
As of May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) applies, which regulates privacy legislation centrally for the entire European Union. The European Union wants to give people more control over the way in which organizations deal with their personal data. The rapid developments in cloud technology, among other things, provide new ways to use and use data. By strengthening data protection legislation and introducing tougher enforcement measures, the European Union wants to stop this and improve confidence in the emerging digital economy.
Sbit Hospitality Services as a processor of personal data
Privacy-sensitive data is processed via our service desk and system management branch. This data is also called personal data. At Sbit, we consider the privacy of our customers and employees and do everything within our power to ensure the privacy of data and protect personal data. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we process, for what purpose we do this and how we protect it.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the legislation. That means, among other things, that we:
- Through this privacy statement, clearlystatefor which purposes we process personal data;
- Limit the collection of personal data to the personal data required for the purposes set;
- First ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where permission is required;
- Sbit takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demands this of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
- Respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal dataatyour request.
Use of personal data
When using our website (www.s-bit.nl or https://servicedesk.s-bit.nl) we offer the possibility to make a support request. Hereby you leave certain information with us. This will often be company data, but in some cases this is also personal data We process your personal data for the delivery of our services and the related purposes, such as providing support, providing a portal and digitally invoicing our services.
More specifically, we process your data for the following purposes:
- The registration process that you go through to start using our services and to conclude a contract;
- Providing access to and (daily) use of our service portal;
- Processing the completed (contact) form on our website;
- Sending newsletters, tips & tricks, invitations to webinars or other product related messages by e-mail, if you are registered for it;
- Answering support questions asked in relation to the use of our services;
- Sending service messages regarding our services;
We hereby process the following data:
- Registration: Gender, Initials, First name, Last name, Job description, Telephone number (s) and E-mail address. Company details: Company name, Address, Postal code, City, Country, Website, General email address, Telephone number (s) and Chamber of Commerce number;
- Access: Login data, consisting of a username and password;
- Form (s) on website: Company name, First name, Surname, Telephone number, E-mail address, and any data that you enter in the message on your own initiative.
- Newsletters: First Name, Last Name and Email Address. An unsubscribe option is included with every newsletter.
- Support questions: First name, Surname and E-mail address;
- Service messages: First name, Surname and E-mail address;
- Marketing purposes to improve our services: Company name, First name, Surname, Telephone number, E-mail address, and any data that you enter in the message on your own initiative.
The data that we collect from you as described in this Privacy Statement may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“), including for the purposes of processing that data by selected processors, in order to facilitate business. Countries outside the EEA may not have laws which provide the same level of protection to your personal data as laws within the EEA. Where this is the case we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that such transfers comply with the Data Protection Legislation, either by putting in place Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate protection or by ensuring that the transfer is done to an organization that complies with Privacy Shield in case the transfer is made to the United States of America.
Appropriate technical and organisational measures are implemented to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data and to protect the data against misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, mutation or destruction. The safety measures include (but are not limited to) encryption techniques, physical and IT system access controls, obligations of confidentiality etc.
Notably in the context of processing your personal data for purposes of performance management, technical and organisational measures are taken to ensure that access to your personal data is strictly limited to the designated categories of persons.
In the event personal data is compromised as a result of a personal data breach and where such breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms, we will make the necessary notifications, as required under the Data Protection Legislation.
You have the right to demand us to access, rectify, complete or erase your personal data, as well as the right to have processing restricted and to port the personal data (i.e. to demand us to provide you the data in a commonly-used format and to transmit the data directly to another organisation). You also have the right to ask for a copy of the data. In addition, under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
There are however exceptions to these rights. We will for instance not erase personal data which we are required by law to keep. In the same way, access to your data can be refused, in particular when providing access would lead to the disclosure of personal data concerning third parties or when we are legally prevented from doing so.
Should you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority or to seek a judicial remedy if you believe your rights have been violated. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Sbit does not store your personal data longer than necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
General visitor data is recorded on the Sbit website, including the IP address of your computer, the time of requesting a page and other data that your browser sends. This data is used for analysis of visit and click behavior on our website with the aim of improving the functioning of the website. This data is made anonymous as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website through links. We cannot guarantee that these websites handle your personal data in a reliable and / or safe way. Always read the privacy statement of this website carefully before using the relevant website. That way you can ensure that you are aware of the way in which the website in question handles your data in advance.
Suppliers with which Sbit shares necessary personal data:
- Desk Director
- Microsoft Office 365
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement can be changed in the meantime, whereby the most recent version of the privacy statement can always be found on our website. We advise everyone to consult our privacy statement regularly, so that you are always aware of the latest changes.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If we cannot resolve it together, you are also entitled to submit a complaint to the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority, under the privacy legislation.
Questions, comments, remarks, requests or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement are welcome and should be addressed to email@example.com.