We are seeking a skilled and experienced Cloud Engineer to join our team at Sbit Hospitality ICT Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining solutions that enable our organization to collaborate and communicate effectively. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful deployment and management of endpoint devices, SharePoint sites, and Teams instances.
- Manage Microsoft Endpoint Management, SharePoint Online, Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft Defender
- Configure and manage security policies, user access, and group policie
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Provide support and guidance to end-users and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain automation scripts using PowerShell
- Monitor and troubleshoot cloud services, and resolve incidents
- Collaborate with other IT teams and stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of cloud services with other systems
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (MBO), or a related field
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions related to Microsoft Endpoint Management, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies such as Endpoint Management, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience with automation tools such as PowerShell
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Microsoft certifications related to endpoint management, SharePoint, and Teams (e.g., Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate) preferred.
At Sbit Hospitality ICT Services, we value our employees and invest in their professional growth and development. As a Skilled Cloud Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and build your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary (3500 – 4200) and benefits package, and a supportive work culture that values teamwork, collaboration, and innovation. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
Are you passionate about ICT and does this vacancy make you enthusiastic? Send your application with CV by e-mail to our HR Manager, Romana Madhar or give her a call if you have any questions (email@example.com/06-59882189).
Thank you for your interest in Sbit.